The hypocrisy of it all is stunning. While screaming, "GUNS ARE BAD!" to American farmers, ranchers and citizens, the government is buying up billions of dollars worth of guns and ammo itself. This isn't ammo to be used in a foreign theater of war, by the way, it's ammo that can only be used domestically, against the American people. (The hollow point ammo violates international war treaties and so cannot be used in international war actions.)
To help us all visualize the hypocrisy in the government's gun control schemes, I came up with our latest Counterthink cartoon.
Here's the cartoon:
Feel free to post this cartoon on your own website, but please give credit to the original source, which is NaturalNews.com / Counterthink.com.
In addition to purchasing 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammo, the U.S. government has also purchased:
• Over one million rounds of hollow-point .223 rifle ammo
• Over half a million rounds of non-hollow-point .223 rifle ammo
• 220,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #7 ammo (target ammo)
• Over 200,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #00 buckshot ammo (tactical anti-personnel ammo)
• 66,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun slugs (tactical anti-personnel, anti-vehicle rounds)
• Over two million rounds of hollow-point .357 Sig JHP (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)
• Over four million rounds of .40 S&W JHP (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)
• Over 60,000 rounds of .308 match grade anti-personnel sniper rounds (BTHP)
• Plus, hundreds of thousands of additional rounds of .38 special, .45 auto, 9mm, 7.62x39 (AK rifle) ammo, and others.